Saturday, June 16, 2007

Giants vs. A's

Last Friday night we drove in to San Francisco for the Giants vs. the A's at AT&T park. It was the first time I had ever been and I absolutely loved how the park overlooks the bay. We went with the Carter's and had to meet them there since we both work so we missed the first hour. Then, we had to leave early to drive all the way back to Sacramento since we both work Saturdays. Even though the Giants lost (the Carters are big Giants fans) it was a fun game.

The beautiful AT&T stadium!



8 comments:

Lauren said...

I knew you were going to start a blog! I was just waiting for the day to come. Adam is going to be really jealous you guys went to the game. The GIamts stadium is so cool. huh? He's also going to be really happy you were rooting for the Giamts. He's obsessed. Love the pictures. (off topic... can you believe mel's due so soon?)

Mel said...

baseball is fun.

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

Lauren-When are you starting your blog?
Mel-We love living close to our families. In fact, we are in Manteca now. We just came down for Father's Day and spent the night. It's nice to be able to get away for a day and see our families. We miss you too! how's the baby?

Kam said...

Wait, you are in Sacramento... We need to hang out. I am actually swimming in a competition in Folsom tomorrow. Let's get together sometime.

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

Sounds great! Call me whenever you are up here 209-923-1480

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

PS Kambria, how do you get that little picture next to your comment?

Mindy said...

oooohhhhh, blog makeover!! i love it, like i love you guys!

Tari said...

I get lost everytime I leave San Francisco. You would think after all these years I would get the hang of it. I hope you guys are enjoying being back in Cali! Miss you!