Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Explanation

I realize that it has been forever since I last posted but there is a good excuse. Aaron and I had a great deal with Comcast for cable and internet but 2 months ago our contract expired and they jacked up the price. Thinking we could save money by just using the internet at work, we cancelled our internet at home. Since then I have been totally swamped at work, moving to a new property and getting things set up here, that I haven't had time to blog. Things are settling down a little bit and I am trying to make time after work to stay and use the computer. I will do my best to post more (a lot has happened that i just need to post!).
In the meantime, for all those wanting to buy Mary Kay products at wholesale, I am placing an order in about a week. That gives you a few days to figure out what you want (go to marykay.com) and email me or comment on what you want me to order. Like I said, I will give you the wholesale price on anything you want to order so just let me know. If you live out of state, I'm happy to ship to you. I usually order once a year and stock up on items that I use so maybe you should too!

6 comments:

Tari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tari said...

Hi Em:) I miss you!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Welcome back Em!

Chelle said...

Are you a MaryKay consultant or something? Did I know this? I have such a bad memory. Anywho....it's good to hear from you again via BLOG and can't wait to see Mexico pictures!!!! When are we going to rent season 1 of CHUCK and watch it!!?!!!

Mandy said...

I have looked at your blog so much hoping for a new post. I want to see pictures from Mexico!

anna and chris said...

Cant wait to see more!