Saturday, December 12, 2009

O (cheap) Christmas Tree

It's Aaron again...Wow, 2 posts in a day, that's gotta be a record. But we couldn't NOT post this. We got our Christmas tree this year from a place called Wise Buys in Roseville--it's like the Dollar Store but this place has everything $10 and under, including Christmas trees! When we first heard about it, we were skeptical, thinking that the trees would be crap. But lo and behold, they are not crap, and we walked out of this place with a beautiful tree...the beautiful part = it was only $10.88 after tax. Needless to say we're pretty proud of this.
...and in case we don't post before then, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your tree! It has like the perfect amount of fullness to it. I'm gonna have to go find that place because we still don't have a tree and I'm a cheap-o!

Ringo and Company said...

Merry Christmas! I'm glad to hear how you're doing!

Mandy said...

Great steal! And its really pretty!

april said...

that's a GREAT deal!! and it looks so pretty :)
we are horrible parents and have still not got one -- but we WILL

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I can't believe that bargain! It looks beautiful! Maybe I need to go to Roseville next year and upgrade from our 4 foot tree.

Mel said...

You guys' tree always looks so pretty. Merry Christmas! I wish I was seeing you guys this year but I'll have to wait till Em's shower.

Mama Coons said...

Good Job Aaron, Do MORE posts!!!

Dallas and Krista said...

How come I forgot that you are about to have a baby!? I am terrible. Merry Christmas :)