Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Nursery in Progress

This weekend we were able to get our crib and dresser set up. Before now we have had an empty room, waiting to become a nursery. It definitely feels more real now that we are actually putting together a room for our son.

Setting up the crib Friday night.

Aaron, patiently assembling the many pieces of the dresser

The "finished" product. We have a lot of decorating to do and many more things to bring in to make this nursery complete.

We ABSOLUTELY LOVE our crib and bedding!


We feel like maybe we are a little ready now if he came early.

15 comments:

anna and chris said...

YAY! U guys I love it! The bedding is so cute and the crib and dresser is so cute as well! just waiting for that baby now!

Mama Coons said...

It's looks so good! I can't wait to see our little boy in there!

Anonymous said...

VERY cute. I love white baby furniture.

Cadle Clan said...

You are so close! The baby room looks great!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I love the crib too! So cute! I'm sure it is all becoming very exciting now that you have a room ready for him!

Liz said...

Very cute crib & bedding - can't wait for the little guy to get here!

Jillian Goulding said...

looking great:) did you decide on a name yet, i can't remember???

Unknown said...

I cant wait to see everything together! See you this weekend.

Mel said...

So cute! I love the bedding, too- it looks really, really great. You have such good taste.

Chelle said...

Emily, that looks great & sooo cute! I love it!

Mandy said...

So glad to see an update! Love the nursery! The crib, dresser and bedding are so cute! What a lucky little guy.

Mindy said...

I LOVE that bedding too!! What a cute set. I am so excited for your little guy to arrive! (:

Unknown said...

congrats Em! so excited for you! can you tell i never read blogs!!!!! the room looks adorable, i can't wait to see pics of the new baby!

april said...

it IS so exciting to decorate for your baby -- make things feel more real. :)
Very cute. I'm excited to get a new little baby cousin (second cousin or whatever) :)

Dallas and Krista said...

So fun! I love to do nurseries it is so exciting! Hey I am wondering if I have your correct address... I have the one in Roseville- is that still right? If not will you email me the correct one? Kristanner(at)gmail(dot)com