Friday, May 21, 2010

The search is over...


This is Aaron...and I'm happy to report some good news! I was just offered a position at Accenture, a global management consulting firm, as a Systems Integration Analyst. We are so very blessed, and I look forward to starting my new career! I'll be at their Sacramento location starting this mid-July. The first 6 weeks will be a training phase, 2 of which are in Chicago! Life is going to get crazy, but I'm so grateful. Since I'm not starting right away, Em is gonna head back to her job for just a month and then give 2 weeks notice right before I start. Thanks to all those who offered prayers and support, it really meant a lot :) I really feel a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

7 comments:

Mindy said...

Congratulations!! That is great news. (:

Mel said...

I'm so happy! How great is that. Make sure to get Emily some Garret's popcorn when you go to Chicago! :)

Lauren said...

Whoo-hoo! Do the happy dance.

Mandy said...

yeah! congrats! so excited for your family. that is so great!

Mama Coons said...

We are So happy for you, but will miss you when you are in Chicago...the up side is maybe we will see more of Em and Preston...but you will be missed.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I hope you read my facebook comment that my neighbor is the western partner at accenture! I'll tell him you just got hired. He'll be happy. Then if you ever want a Palo Alto job he could transfer you :) Em and I would love that :):)

Lynda said...

Good for you Aaron!! So happy for you guys!