Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Preston's First Swim

While Aaron works in San Francisco, Preston and I are staying at my parents house in the bay area. On Monday we wanted to go swimming when Lyndsey and the kids came to swim but since the sun was high in the sky we waited til the spa was shaded. I let the hot spa water cool off a little so it was just like a bath. Preston doesn't mind the water at all but doesn't seem to love it either.
Here's my water baby so Aaron can see what we are up to.

Look how cute this little guy is in his swim shorts

Mom and Preston

I got a water shirt with long sleeves so there is much more swimming to come!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Oh, he's so cute I can't stand it! He's changed so much since the last pictures I saw. I can't wait to meet him!! You guys must miss Aaron so much. I feel ya.

Lauren said...

Haha. I love his face in the last picture with you. It's like he's mad your taking a picture.

Grandma Cheryl said...

Very cute! Preston looks just like his Dad!