Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Monterey

The week before Aaron started his new job with Accenture we were able to join my family down in Monterey. We had a great time relaxing, going to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and playing on the beach. It was the first time Aaron had ever been to Monterey and Preston's First Beach Trip!

My Dad and Triton (yes, Triton got to come too. Looking back we are glad he was there because now he is really sick and we're not sure how long he is going to be around)

If you know Triton, you know he loves tug-a-war


It was pretty cold and windy down at the beach so I've got Preston all bundled up in the Baby Bjorn. Lyndsey, Caitlin and Tommy braved the water and Luke is sleeping under the blanket beside me. Nothing phases that kid.

Aaron enjoying the freezing water

We borrowed some free guest passes from friends and went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Preson was fascinated by all the fish!

Aunt Alyssa helped carry Preston


They have an awesome sea horse exhibit. This crazy seahorse looks more like seaweed!

Preston sporting his sunglasses out on the bay

Daddy and Preston (I love this picture of my smiling boys)

Cool Dude

Cousin Luke is really gaining on Preston. They look to be about the same size now, even though Luke is 2 months younger!

Aaron, Preston and I down at canary row

Aaron and I were able to sneak away for some alone time on the beach before he left to go to San Fransico to start training.

It was a great trip and we can't wait to go back!

5 comments:

S said...

He's adorable, Em! I love him!

And that trip looks like so much fun!

Herlehy Family said...

Preston is getting so big...he is super cute! I love Monterey, it is always so much fun.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I love Monterey. Preston looks so cute in his sunglasses.

Mel said...

That looks so nice and fun. How fun that Preston and Luke can be such pals. I love how both of their names are names I've said I'd name my kids but didn't.

My memories of Monterey all are of you!

Lauren said...

Looking good em.