Friday, November 5, 2010

Crawling and Standing!

Preston has really begun to crawl this last month! He first started scooting around about the 10th of October.
Here are a few videos from October 23rd and 29th.






He has slowly gotten better and just in the last day he is starting to follow me around the house. He used to just crawl around in the living room and play with his toys but he has figured out that he can get to where I am!
These aren't the best crawling videos, but you get the idea and he's super cute.




Along with crawling, he now pulls himself up! I was shocked/scared the morning of October 31st when I went to get him out of bed and he was standing in his crib! We moved the mattress down immediately, which feels like such a milestone. He pulls himself up on whatever he can and is beginning the bruises/bumps on the head phase. He is even brave enough to try to let go and stand on his own but will only stand for a second before falling over.



Here he is pulling himself up


After I moved the mattress down I put Preston in his crib and he loved it! He was happy to play around and loved looking at me through the crib slats.


And here is one more video of him playing around in his crib.


I can't believe how big our little boy is getting!

9 comments:

Mama Coons said...

I can't believe it either! Love this guy!

Mama Coons said...

P.S. The videos aren't working....

Mama Coons said...

P.S. The videos aren't working....

Herlehy Family said...

He is so cute! I love the photo standing in the crib...he looks so proud of himself!

Alyssa said...

as i told you before, I am taking all credit about the crawling.

Unknown said...

goodness! he is too cute!!!

~selina

Mel said...

Can't believe he's crawling! What a cute big boy. Standing up in the crib smiling when you come and get them in the morning is one of my favorite baby things.

The Booher Family said...

That is so awesome!!! Since I don't see you guys very often it is pretty amazing to me how fast time flies...

kathryn clara said...

Aw em! Hes such a cutie!