Monday, January 31, 2011

The Tree

I knew keeping Preston away from the tree would be hard, but it was ridiculous! Every time I would turn away he would b-line for the tree. He would get the ornaments, the beads, the pine needles that dropped, the presents. How the tree survived is a mystery to me.
Looking innocent

Eyeing the Tree

Going for it

Caught in the act


When we took the tree down we decided to let him have at it



I'm glad I have 10 months to come up with a protection plan for next year. I'm afraid some of that plan may involve an artificial tree...

3 comments:

Mel said...

Hehe, he's so cute. Maybe next year he won't be as interested. Or he'll grab the ornaments and chuck them across the room. You never know. Some people only have ornaments on the top half of their tree and it makes it a lot easier (even though it looks funny). Then some with the same ages of children have trees that go untouched the entire season! You never know. It was weird: Ryan only touched my in-laws tree like two times. But then he wouldn't stop hitting his baby cousin, so you win some, you lose some. :)

Mama Coons said...

I love looking at him! More posts please :)

Janice said...

one year we actually put the presents in a playpen we had! that helped quite a bit...