Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jessica's Wedding

I was beyond excited for my cousin, Jessica's, wedding this last Saturday and it was such a great day. Jessica looked absolutely beautiful and I am so happy for her and Sergio.
The ceremony was at a beautiful Catholic church in Vacaville and then the reception was held in Fairfield at a hotel.
Here we are trying to get a good family shot...to no avail

The gorgeous cake
A picture of the reception with the gorgeous flowers
Anna helping out with Preston, and Alyssa :)
The Newlyweds!! Making the table rounds
Grammy and Papa were watching Tommy, Caitlin and Luke for the week while Matt and Lyndsey were on a cruise. You can tell they had their hands full!
Cousins! I love Jessica so much and am just so happy for her and Sergio.
We didn't get to stay for the whole reception because Preston had been a little sick the day before and we were worried about him. Turns out that that night I came down with the worst flu ever and Aaron got it the next day. I later found out that we gave it to Jessica and she was sick on her honeymoon!!! I feel so horrible and hope she'll forgive us. I just couldn't miss the wedding!

1 comments:

S said...

Em, that is so sad for your cousin! Hopefully it was someone else's flu? And you and Aaron look like each other in a married couple kind of way (which means good). I love Preston's little outfit!