Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My 29th Birthday

I had a great birthday celebrating with the Carter Family 2 days before my birthday (why didn't we take pics with everyone?!) and then with Aaron by going out to dinner on my birthday.
Preston loved helping me blow out the candles

Opening Presents-Preston loved helping with this too


Landon couldn't resist getting in on the tissue paper action...

Thanks for the shirt and beautiful bracelet Jim and Dee! Aaron's present to me was 2 different bouquets of flowers and a mini shopping spree at DownEast Basics. SOO happy it is back open in the Galleria Mall.
Wes and Lani babysat Preston on my birthday so we could go out to dinner.
Out to dinner at Zinfandel Grill, about to enjoy my free chocolate lava cake :)

Thanks for a great birthday everyone!!

2 comments:

S said...

Those were really pretty pictures of you! I love the BR cake and I want a shopping spree too!

S said...

I mean, I'm happy for you to get a shopping spree for your bday!