Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Preston's First Dentist Appointment

Today my big boy had his first dentist appointment. He did okay but really didn't like laying down in the chair even though they had "Cars" playing on the ceiling. I ended up having to hold him facing me and then lay him back into the dentists lap for a short cleaning and fluoride treatment. He was pretty good but wasn't so sure about the whole thing so he often clenched his teeth closed so she couldn't get his teeth. After some bribing with a balloon he finally opened a little and said "ahh". I should have gotten a picture during the cleaning but forgot so here he is in the car with his toy and balloon.
He is growing up so fast!

3 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

OH Wow! Good job. I didn't take Sam to the dentist until he was 4. Way to go Preston!

S said...

I just realized that my pediatric dentist doesn't have TV/movies. I think because he's some "smart guy" who thinks kids should be distracted by things like balloons and big smiles. Lame for him!

Unknown said...

That's good news! Most of the kids are afraid of seeing the dentists but your boy Preston is so brave! Congratulations guys! That's something we should celebrate about.

rocklin dentist