Monday, September 24, 2012

Tanner Aaron

It has taken me forever to get these pictures up but here is Tanner!
After a surprisingly quick 9 months we are in triage, ready to go!
I kind of forgot about the camera until after he was born so this is the next picture we took.
Meeting my sweet Tanner for the first time.
I love how they stamped his foot print on Aaron's arm.
Daddy holding Tanner for the first time.
Tanner


Daddy bringing Preston to meet baby brother.
Preston is so happy to come and visit mom in the hospital
Preston meeting Tanner for the first time.

Tanner brought a present for Preston!
Preston loved his present and is giving Tanner a thank you kiss.
Grandma and Grandpa meet Tanner for the first time.
I love this view of my precious boy.
Dad gets to change the first poop!

Getting dressed to come home.







Preston is so happy to have his brother home.

4 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Congratulations...he is beautiful! I love the name Tanner...lol!

Mel said...

I love the brand new baby pictures with his mom in the hospital. So sweet.

RissaKay said...

So cute! I love the foot stamp!

Brittany said...

He's beautiful Emily and I almost used the name Tanner. I love it!