Sunday, January 10, 2016

Lleyton Allen Carter

It's January 5th, 2016 around 1pm and we're off to the hospital to have a baby!
It's go time!
I couldn't hold back my emotions as Lleyton was born. Tears of pure joy.
Dad couldn't be happier.
I did it!
7lbs 12oz 19" long




I love how Lleyton is looking at Aaron like, "Who's got me?"
We kept looking at Lleyton wondering who he looked more like, Preston or Tanner, so we pulled up pictures of the three of them. They are brothers!! Lleyton looks like the perfect mix of both.


He latched right on.
Gramma Carter and Lleyton
Hillary and Mark with Lleyton


Our first selfie :) Hanging out in our room after Dad went home for the night.
Milk Drunk
Dad always gets to change the first poop!
I could just eat him up
Some pictures dad took...
My Sweet Angel after his first bath


0 comments: