Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Farewell to summer


Summer officially ended for me yesterday, as I started my first day back to school--and now that I'm not working as much, Emily will officially begin her role as my suga mama haha :) It actually was a really stressful day--I ended up missing my first class because the traffic was SO bad! I had left in plenty of time "so I thought" and didn't make it to campus until 9:45 (yea, my first class STARTED at 9!) Luckily, I already got in touch with my teacher in that class and all I missed was the typical first day where they hand out the syllabus, have students introductions, and leave early...so no biggie. Anyway...wish me luck! Here's a few pictures of campus for those not familiar with it...







3 comments:

Tari said...

The first day of school is always stressful...no matter how old you get!Good luck!

Mindy said...

That campus looks really pretty... maybe I should move to Sacramento.

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

That was the WHOLE point of this post, mindy. So you're coming to Sacramento now! We're so excited! :)