Monday, December 3, 2007

'Tis the Season

On Friday night Aaron and I decided it was time to decorate our apartment for the holidays so we went to Dave's Christmas tree lot and chose a tree. It was such a fun experience for us to get a tree together for the first time. Last year we decided to stick with a small, fake tree and knew that this year that would just not be acceptable. We had the funnest time decorating it and our apartment.


We felt like something was missing, so we went back to Target and got beads, more ornaments, and a blanket to go underneath. This is the finished product.

We put our little fake tree from last year in our room

Some Christmas decor


One thing I love is the candles we have burning from Bath and Body Works. When we were at the Carter's house they had these candles and we fell in love with them. I highly recommend the holiday scent and the Christmas tree scent.
I just love the Christmas season!

5 comments:

Mel said...

Super cute! Your tree looks so pretty. I love the water bottle from Italy in your room. :) Of course your Christmas tree would look that cute...

S said...

Your whole apartment looks cute. What are the names of the candles? We've been looking for some Christmas scented candles, but all the ones we get never do a good job of making our whole house smell.

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

One of the candles is actually "winter scent" (not holiday scent), and the other one is "tree scent." They're SO good. The tree scent literally smells like a Christmas tree.

Dudley said...

Merry Christmas Emily(and Aaron, but I don't know Aaron, so I thought it'd be weird if I said Aaron too since he doesn't know me either...yeah)!!!

Mama Coons said...

Love the tree and ALL the decorations. I would have put your tree as my computer display picture, but I HAD to choose the Tommy lights picin the last moment! LOVE YOU!