Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Mindy is 24

I just have to say, as I was reading Emily's blog about Mindy, and then Marisa's blog about Mindy, I felt jealous. Why, you may ask? Well, it's because I felt like just because I didn't do a post about Mindy's birthday doesn't mean I don't love her. It doesn't mean I don't think she is the funniest person I've ever met, or one of the funnest people to hang out with, or that I can't wait to see her this weekend, or that I didn't think about her all day on her birthday hoping she was having a great day. So, us Carter's just want to say, Happy Birthday Mindy. We love you.


PS Did you see our scores on Mel's blog about Mindy? That says something.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

You guys are so sweet!! I cant' wait to hang out with you too, let's sing christmas songs around the piano ok?

Mel said...

So nice of you guys. And I say yes to the songs...we are so cheesy but I love breaking out the old choir music, too.

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

Heck ya. Too bad my choir music is in a box at my new apartment...I might be able to figure out a way to get it. Can't wait to see you both!