Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Reunited

This weekend we were able to go to Alamo to welcome back Matt, Lyndsey, Tommy and Caitlin. We hadn't seen them since Thanksgiving so it was so great to be able to hang out with them. Too bad they got there Saturday and we had to go home Sunday. Luckily we will be able to see them much more often since they are now living with my parents. Matt is still working for Ernst and Young but he transferred up to the San Francisco office. They are living with my parents "temporarily" until they find a place up here.
Here are some pictures of our weekend.

Here my dad is putting carrots on Triton's nose, making him "stay", and them telling him to "get it". Triton throws the carrot in the air and then catches it. Tommy thought it was hilarious.


Tommy saying "Cheese"

Aaron and Caitlin. She is getting so big. She is such a happy girl.

Me and Caitlin

Our beautiful neice


Reading books with Auntie Em

Tommy was watching Alyssa play her Nintendo DS. He thinks it's fascinating.

Tommy and Uncle Trevor

Happy Girl
We had such a fun weekend and can't wait to go back again soon.

6 comments:

S said...

That looks SO fun, Em! It looks like you're having so much fun living near your family. Caitlyn is so cute and Tommy looks like a mischievous little boy (and is cute too). I hate spelling words with ei or ie because I never know which way they go.

Lyndsey said...

we love you guys so much too!!! I am soo happy that you are so much closer now. See ya next week at the lake!! Love all the pics on my kids btw.

Mel said...

That's so much fun! I'm sure everyone is so excited to have them close by now. Living by so much family must be awesome!

Mindy said...

I'm so jealous you're within driving distance of home. I think maybe you guys should make the trek out to UT soon, everybody's doing it.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Glad you guys are reunited. They'll have fun this summer in your pool.

anna and chris said...

Aw. Wish we were there!! We miss you guys. I agree with Mindy you guys should come out here.