Sunday, September 14, 2008

Liz's Baby Shower

This last Thursday we had a baby shower for Liz at Janice Darby's home. I was in charge of decorating the cupcakes and I was very excited about this at first. I could picture in my head how cute these baby boy cupcakes would be but when it came time for the decorating I had such a hard time. I never realized how difficult decorating cupcakes could be! After much time and with a lot of help from Aaron, we finally did it and here is the end result.



Janice did a great job of decorating the table and made a perfect spot for the cupcakes to go.
Here are just a few other pictures from the shower.

Opening presents

The Belly

Mother and Daughter

Jillian, me and Liz

8 comments:

Jillian Goulding said...

Cute pictures. Liz's belly is so adorable!! Oh, and I LOVE your bangs. I saw them and church but just didn't get a chance to come tell you.

anna and chris said...

Cute cupcakes!!

mamasuisse said...

Hi Emily. Your cupcakes turned out very cute. Thank you for posting pics of Liz's belly. I haven't seen her for about a month - she's grown!!!

S said...

Those are really cute cupcakes! They're so hard to decorate, which makes them even cuter.

Herlehy Family said...

Great looking cupcakes...I will know where to turn when I need help for a birthday.

Cadle Clan said...

The cupcakes were delicious! Great job!

Mandy said...

Em those re cute cupcakes! How Martha Stewart of you! I love them!

Crystal Dever said...

The cupcakes were adorable! You did a great job.