Monday, December 29, 2008

Ugly Sweater Party

A couple weeks ago we went to an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party that our friends Jillian and Jonathan had. We had a pretty hard time finding ugly sweaters since we went to the good will store last minute but others had some pretty good ones.

The hosts, Jonathan and Jillian

Marc and Chelle
Marc's sweater reminded me of a costume from Blades of Glory.

Liz and Scott

Baby William (Liz and Scott's baby) wore a Christmas elf suit

Janis and Troy. Troy won the contest for Ugliest Sweater. He took branches off a real Christmas tree and glued it to a sweatshirt with 2 candy canes. So creative!

Thanks for a great time!

7 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I heard about this idea on the radio. I think that my parents could outfit an entire party. They never give anything away and I promise I'm not being mean. They really do have ugly sweaters. Looks like fun!

Mama Coons said...

Scott's sweater really made me laugh!

Herlehy Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

S said...

Jonathan's sweater reminds me of Neal from the Santa Clause.

Mandy said...

That sounds really fun! Last year Kacy went to DI and got an ugly sweater that she wore to our Christmas and it was so funny!!! You guys look great!

anna and chris said...

Looks like fun!!

anna and chris said...

Looks like fun!!