Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Morning

We woke up early Christmas morning so that we could see Tommy when he came downstairs to see what Santa had brought. He asked Santa for an airplane and also informed us that Santa was going to bring Triton a bone.

Tommy found his airplane

and Triton got a bone

Aaron and I with our stockings that my mom made us. Thanks mom! We love them.

The boys are ready to open presents

Mom liked the shirt we got her from Eddie Bauer

and Caitlin loved her little dogs.

Can you resist this adorable face? Pure Christmas joy.

Triton wanted to be in the middle of it all and didn't mind the paper at all!

Tommy loved playing with his new airplane

and we loved playing the new Wii!

5 comments:

Mel said...

That's cool your family got Mario Kart! I'm jealous. We went searching for it everywhere after Christmas but it's totally gone. I hope I get to come see you in a few months.

S said...

That looks so fun. I think I'd like Wii if I ever got the cahnce to play it, I think I would be insanely, unhealthily addicted. Fun family christmas!

Liz said...

How fun being with all your family at Christmas - I love the holidays!

Chelle said...

Fun times Emily!!! That is so funny, I was totally just about to change my background to what yours is!!! LOL!!! Christmas looked fun! You and Aaron are such a cute couple by the way!

Mama Coons said...

Great pictures. You got yours up before me. Question, how do you get 10 pictures on one post, I can only get 5! Love you.