Friday, December 17, 2010

A Christmas Tree and Santa

On the evening of December 3rd we decided to try to go to Wise Buys and get a tree for $9.98 like last year. We were all sick with colds but really wanted a tree! After waiting in line in the rain we found out that all they had were Douglas firs and I insisted on having a noble fir. We decided to go home and try again later. On the way home there was a Christmas tree lot right by The Fountains so we stopped and came home with this beauty.
Preston's first Christmas tree lot

Our Tree

I was having a hard time deciding whether or not it was important for Preston to have his picture with Santa on his first Christmas. I finally decided to just take him to have his picture done after we did his portraits on December 16th. I was even happier to find out I could take my own photos and didn't have to pay! I am so glad I have these pictures!!!!
Preston was a little unsure about this strange man with a beard but was intrigued so he didn't cry at all.


Aren't these adorable pictures and isn't he a great Santa?!

8 comments:

Mel said...

So cute! He looks so big. What a great tree.

Mindy said...

He looks so cute!! I can't believe I still haven't seen him.

Mindy said...

Come to UT!!

Unknown said...

oh super cute Em! he is such a sugar! we have never done a real tree... i hate to clean up after it... but i do miss that smell! i just scrolled through the last few posts, so fun! i love the matching "coons" cousins outfits and the two legs in one leg of his jammies was too funny!

~selina

Mama Coons said...

Love it!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Preston looks handsome as ever and that really is a great Santa! That's awesome they let you take your own pictures too.

S said...

I love Preston, he's adorable!

Lori Killian said...

Hey Aaron! It's been forever so I had to say hi. Your little boy is so adorable!