Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cute and Silly Preston

Preston is looking adorable in his church outfit and his "Big Guy" outfit from Grandma Carter.
October 31, 2010

November 27, 2010

Preston is constantly making me laugh.
He randomly decided to try to stand on his car seat and was so happy about it. Good thing dad was there to steady him!
December 3, 2010


Preston never likes to sit still with me for very long so I was surprised when one particular morning he sat with me for what seemed like forever. He just wouldn't move and it made me so happy. Finally I picked him up and realized the problem: he couldn't move!
My little mermaid, December 14, 2010


Messy boy!
December 15, 2010


I love this photo! "Hey!"

December 20, 2010


He is so mobile now and just crawls around getting into anything and everything. He's so cute while he does it!
December 20, 2010

1 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

These pictures are all so cute. My favorite is the little mermaid one. LOL. I'm sure I would have been rolling and grabbed the camera too.