Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Welcome Home Brad

On March 9, 2011 Brad returned home from his mission to the Australia Adelaide mission. We didn't get to go to the airport but saw him later that day.
He's home!!

Brad brought back all sorts of goodies from Australia. Here he is playing his didgeree doo that he bought and had painted by one of the aboriginals. He's pretty good!
The kids loved it!
Looking like Crocodile Dundee!
I love this picture!
Brad showed us the perfect coin pouch with no seams. We couldn't figure out how it was made until Brad revealed what it really was. Yes, it's a coin pouch but it's also a male Kangaroo's...you get the idea. I threw it as soon as I knew.
And Preston just enjoying some of Aunt Lyndsey's cookies.
We are so glad you are home, Brad!!!

1 comments:

Mama Coons said...

I'm so glad that SOMEONE is posting the pictures I never have! Someone gets to be the family historian...thanks!