Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Disneyland and California Adventure

Getting a 4 day pass to Disneyland was the best thing ever! We got to go the first day with just us and Hillary and Tatiana. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for watching Preston!!!

Hillary, Tatiana, Me and Aaron
The Castle :)
In line for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad-Aaron and I love this ride!
We got SOAKED on the Grizzly River Run and laughed our heads off the whole ride. We were freezing after but it was worth the laughs.

You can't tell but my pants and entire back are soaked.
LOVE Astro Blasters!! And I beat Aaron!


Tower of Terror-I was terrified and so was Aaron even though he looks surprisingly brave in this picture.
It's been a long day-we're exhausted!
The second day was with Preston and Grandma and Grandpa.

In line for Mr Toad's Wild Ride

Preston's first ride. I forgot how creepy this ride actually is! Luckily Preston wasn't even phased. He pretty much had the same expression on every ride-he was just trying to take everything in.
Grandma and Grandpa Carter on It's a Small World
Our Little Family
While Aaron was in line for Dumbo I took Preston on the Carousel. Same face as all the other rides. I couldn't get this kid to crack a smile!

Dumbo!
On the Heimlich's Chew Chew train with Grandma
Mom and Preston on Flik's FlyerTurns out all we really needed to do was go to the parking lot. Preston was entertained going up and down this curb for so long! He really is mastering stepping up and down and not having to get down and crawl. It actually is turning out to be dangerous because sometimes he thinks he can step down huge steps and he can't yet!

Preston loved this slide in Goofy's yard in Toon Town. He was so good at doing it all by himself.



Preston with Tatiana

In California Adventure in front of the Carousel
The Castle at night
The last 2 days we went with the Coons family who came down for a week of Disneyland. It was perfect that both our families decided to take a vacation to Southern CA during the same time so we could go on both family vacations!
August 3rd, 2011
In line for Heimlich's Chew Chew Train
On the ride with Aunts Alyssa and Anna


On the Ferris wheel in CA Adventure
We celebrated Kayden's birthday the day before with a delicious dinner at the Grand Californian Hotel




Happy Birthday Kayden!!
August 4th, 2011
Daddy took Preston on the Flik's Flyers ride and got the same Raisin box as I was in with Preston!
Preston was fascinated with the animals on the Jungle Cruise
Preston and I on Astro Blasters-He LOVED it. And, yes, I helped him out a little bit.
Aaron and I about to go on Splash Mountain
Aaron, Preston, my phantom body, Anna, Grandma, and Alyssa. Preston was laying his head on my shoulder and raised it just when the picture was taken. We cracked up when we saw this because it makes it look like my head is missing and we are about to go on the Haunted House!
Aaron stayed at the parks with my siblings while I took Preston back to the hotel. I LOVE this picture of Alyssa and Aaron on Splash Mountain right before they came home.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

That is perfect that both families went down to Disneyland at the same time. That is some good timing. Glad you guys had fun!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I so need to go to Disneyland. Love Preston's #1 Hunk outfit. He is such a cute. Can't wait for our kids to date. LOL.

Mama Coons said...

So Fun....