Sunday, September 11, 2011

Preston's First Day in Nursery

Preston turned 18 months old last week and is finally old enough to go to Nursery! We were so excited and knew that he would have a great time.
Here I am dropping him off.

Right to the toys! He had no problem with us leaving.
After nursery Aaron went to pick him up but they were doing bubbles and Preston didn't want to leave!
When Aaron brought him to me in Primary he was so excited to see me and said "Hi Mama!" and gave me a big hug. He was in such a great mood!
"Cheese"


Enjoying his after church snack

And later, watching the 49ers game with dad.
What a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to read your blog and see what I have to look forward to in 7ish months. What a cutie!

Mel said...

Preston's so cute! Nursery is the BEST. Ryan wants to go there all during sacrament meeting and that's become a problem.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Yeah for Nursery!

S said...

Em, I love that he is old enough for nursery! Isn't it revolutionary? And is it just me or should all churches be baby-proofed and have netting in between all the pews at the bottom so kids can't climb under the pews and then gates installed on the side of each pews. Do you know how much easier it would make it on us mothers? That's was my sacrament thought from the other day. Just thought I'd share.