Tuesday, November 8, 2011

20 Months

Preston is growing so fast and is such a little boy. He is cracking me up with all the talking he does and he has such a personality.
He has learned so many new words over the last 2 months. He now says:
"fire" "chair" "pumpkin" "vacuum" "moon" "star" "oval" "circle" ""sip" "pouch" "couch" "fishies" "light" "snack" "kiss" "ok" "more" "please" "oh gosh" "cracker" "soccer" "football" "basketball" "boat" "airplane" "truck" "fire truck" "motorcycle" "car" "balloon" "cheese"-in reference to the food and when taking a picture, "apple" "oh ya" "lock" "sky" "sock" "hat" "wet" "color" "chair" and I'm sure there are more. He will mimick a lot of what we say as well. He also knows the noises that many animals make and my favorite is when I ask, "what does Preston say?" and he yells "Mama!!" He is just so smart!
At his latest doctor's appointment he was 28lbs and 34 1/2 inches tall. That puts him just about the 50th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height.
This video pretty much sums up my life. He wants to do everything himself even though sometimes he can't. He asks for my help and then when I go to help him, he says "no". I'm beginning to understand a little more about the terrible twos.
I know this video is a little long but it's just too dang cute.



Preston's latest obsession is football. He loves watching football with Aaron and has even asked to watch football by himself. I recently bought him a football at Target and he asks for it all the time.
He has a great arm too!

We love him so much and he is the joy of our lives.

2 comments:

S said...

He's such an adorable little guy, truly. And I love that he's all a boy! I'm really excited to meet him!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I'm in love with how he says "yah".....soooooo cute!