Monday, June 13, 2011

Aaron's Birthday

We couldn't decide how to celebrate Aaron's 27th Birthday. We kept shooting down all our ideas because Aaron wanted to do something different. He ended up coming up with the idea to eat on the Delta King on the Sacramento River. Great food and a perfect setting. We loved it!
Us with a beautiful view of the river

Us, Wes and Lani, Jim and Dee
Beautiful view of the bridge
Brothers in front of the Delta King
The Whole Group
We LOVE cupcakes so I decided to try out Icing on the Cupcake instead of a traditional birthday cake for Aaron. They look pretty but I was disappointed with the taste so in addition to the 12 I got from Icing on the Cupcake, I had to pick up a few more from our favorite, Esther's Cupcakes.

Aaron blowing out his candles
My handsome husband
Preston kept putting his arms behind his head so Aaron copied :)
Some great presents
Happy Birthday Aaron!!!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love how you gave him money for his birthday.

Lauren said...

I hope people know I'm joking.

Mel said...

Ha, Lauren. Looks fun! I was going to say Happy Birthday Aaron but then I realized that was awhile ago and you're catch-up blogging. :)