Saturday, December 17, 2011

Coons Family Christmas

It has been years since the extended Coons family has gotten together and we are so glad my cousin Cherie suggested it and made it happen. Here is a group shot, we are still missing many (Preston was asleep). Wish you were there Jim, Emily, Julia, Eliza Kate, Jacob, Brian, Jeff, Katrina, Khloe, Trevor, Dave, and Travis.
Violet was so sweet with "Grandpa Greg". She didn't want to let go of him.
Cousins Preston and Luke always have fun together.
And even though Luke is giving me the evil eye here he has begun to warm up to me a little bit. Like, he actually lets me touch him instead of running from me like he always did.
Levi is adorable and loved Aaron. He was just cracking up at him.


Hope that we can get together again soon. We had a great time!

0 comments: