Saturday, December 24, 2011

Wow!!!

We're pregnant and we really cannot believe it!! I was so anxious to know for sure that I was going to be having a baby that I couldn't sleep through the night and got up at 4am to take a test. I didn't believe the line that said I was pregnant so we bought another test and it's for sure!


We decided not to wait to tell the family so on Christmas Eve day we got creative and told the Carter's. Our stockings hang on the wall and all the grandkids stockings are hung together. We found this little bitty stocking and stuck it up when no one was looking. It was up for quite a while without anyone noticing so we decided to draw attention to it. Even after Dee and Hillary saw it they still didn't say anything. After a while Dee said, "Who put that up there?" and I just said, "We were missing a stocking." She got it right away and started squealing. Hillary said she knew it!


I am still in shock but couldn't be more excited about another baby coming August 30th!

0 comments: