Thursday, June 28, 2012

Park City with the Girls

I am so lucky to have such an incredible group of friends that I grew up with. We are really more like sisters and getting together is so much fun. Our last reunion was in San Diego in 2008 so I was so excited to be able to get together again, this time in Park City.
We stayed at the Marriot Summit Watch Resort (thank you Atkins!) and had the best time hanging out, shopping, eating and swimming.
We had a limited window of time to do the reunion with me being 30 weeks pregnant and Melanie having a 7 week old baby. It was so fun having Charlotte there!
Right outside our hotel was Main Street so we could just go downstairs and outside for food and window shopping.


I thought this was going to be a nice relaxing trip. I forgot that we would be spending all our time talking, and I was pregnant uncomfortable, so I actually slept less than usual and came home so tired. Lauren snapped this picture of me trying to get a little rest.
We spent a good amount of time at the resort pool just relaxing and talking.
Me and Mel
Sheryl with her kids Rockwell and Vienna. So glad we got to see them.
Susie and Mandy
Mel, being fabulous
Tari and Mindy

Little Charlotte was adorable and so tiny in her swimsuit and hat!

We also went to the alpine slides. Mindy and I watched Charlotte while the rest of the girls did the slide down the mountain.


After the slides we were going to this Mexican Restaurant and right outside we saw Steve Young and his wife!! No one wanted to bug him and he was on his phone but we got this picture as proof! It was such a cool celebrity sighting!
We had such a great trip and I love these girls!
Me, Mel, Mandy, Susie, Mindy, Tari, Sheryl and Lauren. Can't wait for the next trip!

1 comments:

Mel said...

I'm ready for the next trip!