Saturday, June 9, 2012

Preston's Big Boy Bed

We've been wanting to get Preston a toddler bed for some time and finally got it set up this weekend.  It was in the box for a few days and every time Preston would wake up and see it sitting in the corner he would say, "Let's build it together." He was very excited about helping to build his big boy bed.





SOOO happy his new bed is ready!
 As soon as it was done Aaron asked him if he liked his big boy bed. He said, "I love my new bed". I tried to recreate it on video but he was just too excited to focus.

"CHEESE"
We were a little nervous about whether or not he would stay in his bed with so much freedom and tried hard to prep him for a few weeks before we actually got the bed set up. He was so excited that he went right to sleep in his big boy bed! Such a relief for his parents.

4 comments:

Mama Coons said...

So cute! He is such a big boy now...I love him so much.

Clark and Rebecca said...

Yay for a big boy bed!

S said...

That is so amazing that he stayed in his bed! We've had to do door lock for Scott and hold the actual door shut for Rosie (because she can pick the lock). I wish we could all sleep in cribs. Except if I had a Preston.

Alyssa said...

he is such a talker. it freaks me out. but he is super adorable! when i get my permit in three weeks i will drive and visit! tell him i love him!