Monday, August 13, 2012

Lake Tahoe

Dee had a great idea to take one more family trip before Tanner was born. We were able to go to South Lake Tahoe and stay in my great Auntie Velma's cabin. We had such a wonderful time!
Preston is relaxed and ready for the drive
Beautiful "pointy" trees. My mom always said we were in the mountains when we saw pointy trees.
Dee surprised Aaron and sent him and Hillary parasailing. Needless to say I was concerned about the safety of my husband, particularly right before a new baby, but he was safe and had a blast.





Preston got to hang out with Grandma on the beach while we were out on the boat. He loved the ducks but was a little mean by kicking sand at them.
We also got to take a lake dinner cruise on the Tahoe Queen!


There were gorgeous views and I loved seeing Emerald Bay for the first time. I want that mansion.
37 1/2 weeks pregnant.
I love this picture of Auntie Hilly holding Preston as the sun went down.
Thank you for a wonderful trip Jim and Dee! Hopefully we can go back again soon.

1 comments:

S said...

1. I like that you have an Aunt Velma.

2. I am jealous that Aaron went parasailing, that sounds amazing!

3. I'm glad you got one last trip in!

4. I think the thing about three year olds...if they choose to be naughty...is that they have a greater capacity to think up ideas of naughtiness. Like my friend caught Rosie and her friends cutting all the hair off her dolls the other day becasue they found a pair of scissors. But again, Madeline wasn't like this at all, and I don't think Cal will be either.