Sunday, December 16, 2012

Anna and Brett's Wedding

 Anna and Brett's Wedding Day was such a great day! I was so happy to be able to do Anna's hair that morning and it was so fun to be able to spend time with her helping her get ready. I think her hair turned out great!
Ready to go!
My little buddy Tanner hanging out in the Temple foyer. 
The sealing was so special and Anna and Brett were sealed by Patriarch Johnson, the same man who sealed Aaron and I and who gave us Coons' our patriarchal blessings.


The whole Coons Family
 The reception was held at Oak Hill Park at the new reception hall there. Everything looked great and we had delicious food catered by Darya Butler.
Our little family. Loving the bow ties Lyndsey made.

 My beautiful mother!
 The bride, getting her bustle hooked up
 Sisters
 Cutting the cake. The cake was so beautiful!





 And they're off!


 These after party pictures crack me up. We were all beat but it was such an incredible day. Love you Anna and Brett!



0 comments: