Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning at the Coons' was so fun this year. It is amazing how having a kid who is excited about presents and Santa makes Christmas even more fun. Preston asked Santa for Iron Man and knowing that Preston is obsessed with motorcycles he got Iron Man on a motorcycle!


The reindeer ate the carrots and Santa ate the cookie!
Tanner hanging out with Uncle Trev in his bed aka the couch


I absolutely love these shots of Tanner sitting between Alyssa and I




Thank you Grammie and Papa for the Nutcracker!
I've been wanting a necklace with my boys initials for quite some time and was absolutely thrilled that Aaron got me this beautiful necklace. When I opened it and saw the initials "p" and "t"  I got teary because I just feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be a mom to these two.
Alyssa and I in our matching Christmas nightgowns!!

1 comments:

S said...

Gotta love the Christmas nightgowns em! Those are a really cute idea! And I love Christmas with kids, they MAKE Christmas. I can't believe we dealt with Christmas so long without kids or being kids ourselves. I love your necklace!