Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Morning at the Carter's

Preston and I were the first ones up Christmas morning, followed shortly after by Mark.
I am so happy to have an early riser in the family :)
Preston found his stocking and his gift from Santa, Iron Man! He was actually excited, I promise.



Cute video of Tanner waking up to find Santa had come
Our little family on Christmas morning


Preston loved his Light Saber from Uncle Mark and Aunt Hilly

Aaron has wanted a tablet for a few years and this was his lucky day. Between his parents, my parents, Mark and I we surprised him with a Dell Venue 8 Pro. He was very happy.
I made Hillary this Days Until sign and am so happy she liked it :)
Preston in his super hero getup from Grandma
I lucked out and got this gorgeous Michael Kors purse from Jim and Dee. Yay!!! My first designer purse!

0 comments: