Saturday, December 28, 2013

San Francisco

All I wanted for Christmas was a night away where I could sleep in so Aaron and I decided to take a trip to San Francisco. Anna and Brett were nice enough to watch the boys and off we went. 
Waiting for Bart
We stayed at the Serrano Hotel, a cute old hotel. For dinner we walked to a 
really yummy little Italian Restaurant
The next day we window shopped and walked around Union Square. It was a beautiful day.

We headed back to Walnut Creek around 3:30 and after hanging out with Anna and Brett and getting delicious Chinese food we headed home. Preston was so beat he literally fell asleep within 5 minutes of driving away.
Such a great getaway with the two of us!

1 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

What a fun trip. That's the kind of thing I need. Except my husband can't sleep in and he glares at me if I sleep past 6:30 a.m. My how my life has changed.