Thursday, March 12, 2015

Baby Lucy plus Papa/Preston's Birthdays

We have been impatiently waiting for Lucy to arrive and she finally did, a week late after being induced! I couldn't wait to get down and meet this little girl and visit Anna and Brett at the hospital. Lucy was born at 3:06am on March 7th, weighed 8lbs 3oz and was 19 3/4in long. The boys and I hopped in the car that afternoon and I went to see her that night with Alyssa.



"Cheers"
 Adorable little family, minus Kayden

 Such a pretty girl! Not so sure about the camera in her face.

 Uncle Aaron and Lucy :)
 While I was with the baby these boys had a blast in Grammie and Papa's backyard. 
I love the beautiful mustard flowers!


We also were able to be there to celebrate Papa's birthday and Preston's birthday with the Coons side of the family. So much fun that their birthday's are so close and now Lucy will be a part of that. We missed Maclaine whose birthday is March 3rd. So many birthday's the first week of March!



Lucy is seriously the most beautiful baby and I just loved being able to cuddle her. I am thankful to my parents and Brett who watched my kids so I could go spend some quality time with Anna and Lucy. I can't wait to get back down to the bay area to cuddle her again!

1 comments:

S said...

Lucy really is adorable!