Saturday, July 21, 2007

Introducing Luna

On Wednesday at work, the maintenance found 2 kittens in a garage. They brought them in to the office and I just couldn't resist. After checking with Aaron, I brought home this precious kitty to see if we would want to keep her (at least we think it's a her). Over the past 3 days we have come to love our little kitty and finally named her last night, Luna.

Look at her blue eyes!

We were pretty discouraged at first because she was so scared of us. She used to just run to a corner and we couldn't get her to eat, drink, or go to the bathroom in her litter box. As of yesterday, she eats and goes in her litter box and today she mastered drinking her water from the bowl.
She even is playing!

4 comments:

Mel said...

I LOVE the name Luna. That is so cute- she is so adorable and now I want a kitty too. Just kidding I have got my hands full.

Mindy said...

i hate cats but even i think she is so cute!!

Sheryl said...

I think she is really cute. I wish we could have cats but Dave is too allergic. She's adorable. It's really fun to get your first pet as a married couple. I'm excited for you guys to have her.

Lauren said...

I think that's the cutest kitten I've ever seen. Luna is such a cool name. I love it too. Now you don't need to have a baby ;)