Sunday, August 26, 2007

Mary Kay

It is that time once again where I need to place a Mary Kay order if I want to stay a consultant. So, I am trying to determine whether or not I want to do that. Here's the deal: Let me know if any of you would be interested in getting Mary Kay products 50% off (at cost) because I need to have at least a $200 wholesale order. If enough of you respond then I'll go ahead and place an order. I do have to have it in by the 30th so let me know soon. Go to the website if you're not sure if there is anything you want. It's www.marykay.com.

4 comments:

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

Everyone hates Mary Kay?

Mel said...

Sorry- I was thinking about it...I emailed you. :)

Mindy said...

i hope you get to place your order!!

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

I placed the order--just in time! Mindy, I decided to get the facial highlighting pen for you, it looks cool. If you don't like it, you can return it.