Saturday, August 25, 2007

To our first 365 days...


Yes, we know it's been a few days since, but Aaron and I had our 1st anniversary on Sunday! I know, it wasn't as cool as like a Saturday where we could have done something more fun--so we just went out to eat on Saturday AND Monday to make up for it :) We can't believe how time flies! Can you all believe that this was a year ago? :) After I got my present from Aaron--which was gift certificate to an hour-long massage at a downtown Sacramento spa--I decided that I love anniversaries! haha...Anyway, it's been a wonderful year!

6 comments:

anna and chris said...

Congrats you two. I just wanna thank you guys for everything. You dont know how much it meant to have the love and support that you guys gave Anna and I. Em I feel we had bonding moment when Anna gave birth. Since then I feel that we have come closer which means a lot to me. Anyways happy one year and I hope that our will be just as good.
PS Still working on our blog, waiting for more pics.

Lyndsey said...

It only gets better from here! The first year is the hardest and you made it. Congrats you guys and love you lots!!!!!

Mel said...

Nice present, Aaron! I can't believe it's been a year- I thought of you on the 19th. You will have many more happy anniversaries to come. Love you guys.

Tari said...

I really can't believe that a year has already gone by. That was a fun weekend. It was also really hot that day...that sticks out in my mind! Congrats guys...miss and love you both!

Mindy said...

Congratulations!! Your wedding was such a blast, remember when i had the lip gloss and compact in my pocket?

Train Gang said...

what a happy couple! congrats! Your blog is fun. Emily is a hottie :)