Monday, October 15, 2007

The Big Two Five

On Friday I turned a quarter of a century! It was a great rainy day here in Sacramento and although I had to work, it was wonderful because Aaron sent me these beautiful flowers at work!

That night we went to eat at the Old Spaghetti Factory with Wes and he treated for my birthday. Thanks! To celebrate with the family we went down to Alamo on Sunday and had a birthday dinner with Mom's famous Lasagna, my favorite.

Then we had Baskin Robbins ice cream cake. Mmmmm.


Taking out the candles. Everyone wanted some.


Cutting the cake!

Enjoying the festivities.
My favorite part of the night was looking through old pictures and coming across this!

Yes, this is Don showing off his behind in my bathing suit. Don't ask me why, but there was also one of me. Not quite as funny because I'm supposed to wear girls bathing suits. Matt must not have been home because he never would have allowed this. Random, I know, but when we came across this we couldn't help but share it. It's just so funny!
All in all, it was a great birthday and I don't feel any older.

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday!!! Those are pretty flowers Aaron sent. Did you get your message? Oh, nice butt. That's funny.

Mel said...

Don is so cute. Happy Birthday! I wish I could've been to your little party in Danville (I love ice cream cake...and you). I cannot believe how tall Trevor is. It kills me. I love the Coons.

S said...

Nothing says a real birthday like a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake! I did think about you on your real birthday, for some reason I will never ever forget yours or Lauren's birthdays. Happy Birthday Em! I'm glad I got to see you for a couple minutes the other night.

Mindy said...

That is so funny because Don always told me that he had memories of coming over to my house when we were little and me dressing him up in girls clothes. I have no recollection but now i believe it. Happy birthday!! how are you liking wuthering heights?

Krauseof3 said...

Happy belated birthday Emily! Those pictures are great. You and your hubby look so good together. Welcome to 25! Hope you had a great day!

Lyndsey said...

This makes me miss everyone. By the way I can't wait for Don to see your blog with that pic.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I'm glad Don is on his mission because he would probably kill you for sharing that picture on your blog. I'm so glad you had a happy 25th! Welcome to the old club. PS Baskin Robbins mint chocolate chip cake is my fav!

cait said...

happy birthday emily! so sorry that brig hasn't responded to you about the quote from the mtc for don. He forgot and I just looked back at your comment and felt so bad. What quote does he want? Where is it? He'll get it and I'll write back to you! Sorry again!