Monday, January 7, 2008

Hypocrite

As I check everyone's blogs faithfully, multiple times a day, I find myself thinking, "Why haven't you posted?". Now, some of you have but there are others that haven't and then I realized, I am one of you. How can I blame you for not posting when I haven't posted anything about Christmas, New Year's or moving to Roseville? Please forgive me for being such a hypocrite. A new blog is in the works and I hope you'll all be more patient with me than I am with you.

5 comments:

S said...

We don't blame you because we didn't know you were thinking that about us. But now I blame you. Can you still be a hypocrite if you know you are one, doesn't that make it a little less hypocritical? Plus, I never know if I should blog stupid posts, like I have done, just so there's something to see, if I should wait until I have some fabulous pictures to put up, even though my blog is picture-less anyway.

Mel said...

It's okay, Em. You can't blog at work so it would be hard to make time. I can just ignore my kids and sit at my computer if I want to (not that I ever would). Just kidding, of course I would.

Mandy said...

Oh, you are much better at blogging than me so don't feel bad. I want to blog more but our life is a little repetitive- school, work, school, work..... Although I do want to post a picture of me in my "adorable" (in a sarcastic tone) nursing uniform.

Emily and Aaron Carter said...

I would love to see it, Mandy!

Wes, Aulani, and Landon K. said...

I am going to tell Andrew on you checking peoples blogs at work! BUt foe me who stays at home all day hury and post.