Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy 21st Anna!

Yesterday was Anna's 21st Birthday so we invited her, Chris, Kayden and Alyssa to come up for the weekend. They came up on Friday night and we had a weekend full of fun. We went to eat at John's Incredible Pizza on Friday night and it was so good.

It was such a steal, only $8.99 for all you can eat buffet of pizza, pasta, salad, and dessert. I was afraid the food wouldn't be too good because the appeal might be the games, but it was delicious. I wish I ate more and I wish I remembered the camera! That night we played Phase Ten.
On Saturday Chris surprised Anna with a massage while he and Aaron played tennis (I'm proud to say Aaron won-sorry to publicize Chris) and Alyssa and I babysat. When they got back us girls went for pedicures and manicures. Later that day we went to the mall and then out to eat at Costa Vida. We played Yahtzee that night and watched an episode of Lost. Sunday we went to church and then came back and had lasagna, garlic bread and salad for Anna's birthday dinner, followed by a BR cake. It was so yummy.


Here is Anna blowing out the candles and the yummy fudge crunch cake (we highly recommend it).

A happy little family.
Of course this weekend was all about Anna but I couldn't help but take many pictures and videos of Kayden. He is just too cute. Here are some of the best.




We woke up on Saturday morning and, of course Kayden was already awake and happy as can be. He came into our room and was just talking up a storm.

Sunday morning he was very calm and just hung out. I thought he was so cute in just his diaper.
We had such a fun weekend and can't wait for you guys to come back. Happy Birthday Anna!

4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Looks like we missed out. I can't wait to get these babies together. I can just see then having full on conversations just like in that video. We sure miss you guys and are so glad that you took care of Anna on her birthday since this is like 5 years in a row or something that Mom and Dad have missed.

Mel said...

That looks like so much fun. I seriously got choked up when I saw the pictures of Kayden- he has gotten so big and is such a beautiful boy.

Mandy said...

What a fun weekend! Happy Birthday Anna! There is nothing quite as fun as hanging out with your sister. Kayden is such a cutie.

anna and chris said...

We had so much fun!! Thanks for everything and making my bday so much fun! ps..those are really cute pics of Kayden