Thursday, November 13, 2008

Auction Necklace

Last month I did a post about Stephanie Nielson and her husband who were in a plane crash this past August. I also have the buttons on the side of my blog so that you can learn more about them, be inspired by Nie's blog and donate to their recovery.
Well, one of the many ways to donate is through the auction thursdaysfornie.blogspot.com. Last Thursday I participated in the auction and got this awesome necklace.

It is so unique and is even better in person. I love it and feel even happier knowing that I was able to help the Nielson family in some small way.
What can you do to help? Click on the Nie Recovery button to find out.

3 comments:

Mel said...

That is so pretty! I absolutely love it. It looks like something you would wear. I'm so glad Steph is talking.

I also like your ipod touch a lot. I need to figure out how to put music on my phone.

S said...

That's really cute. And how cool are you to have won an ipod touch?!?!

Mandy said...

That is a really unique necklace, it's great! I have read their blog a little and it is inspiring. You were in my dream last night Em, BTW. We were on a road trip and bought junior mints. You were driving. Ya, don't know where that came from :)