Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Eight

(originally tagged by Mel for 6 Quirks but can't think of any)

Eight TV shows I like to watch:
1. Survivor
2. Lost
3. Chuck
4. Biggest Loser
5. Heroes
6. The Office
7. The Amazing Race
8. America's Next Top Model

Eight things that happened yesterday:
1. went to work
2. ate a Safeway sandwich for lunch
3. watched Biggest Loser
4. read blogs
5. emailed
6. played Mind the Blox on addictinggames.com
7. went visiting teaching
8. booked a flight to Utah for Feb 5-8 Woohoo!!!
Not the most exciting day ever...

Eight Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Cafe Rio (Costa Vida in CA)
2. Red Robin
3. Chili's
4. Chevy's
5. TGI Friday's
6. Taco Bell
7. Panda Express
8. La Provence (just went there for the first time. It was divine)

Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Going to Utah in February
4. Going to Mexico with the Carter's in June
5. Going to Hawaii with the Coons' next November
6. Aaron graduating
7. Seeing Don and Brad on Saturday, along with the rest of the fam
8. Twilight on Friday

Eight people I tag
(unless you've already done this)

1. Melanie B.
2. Mandy T.
3. Tari B.
4. Anna C.
5. Lyndsey C.
6. Mom
7. Lani C.
8. Adrienne E.

3 comments:

S said...

Safeway sandwich! it's been so long since I've eaten one! And fun vacations coming up for the carters!

Mindy said...

I love Safeway sandwiches too!! It reminds me of girls camp because I my mom would always get one for my lunch on the bus. good times.

THE TAYLORS said...

What did you order at la provence? I've gotten online and looked at their menu and wasn't sure what I would want to order for 50 smackers.

Love most of the restaurants you picked!! I love most of the tv shows you watch!