Friday, October 8, 2010

7 Months


I feel like I blinked and Preston is now 7 months. Here is the last month in the life of Preston.

Every day we spend some quality time playing on the floor. I want to eat him up.


Preston after his 6 month shots. He was so sweet and cuddly.

Preston got his first "serious" fever that night because of the shots. At one point it was at 102.4 with Motrin and Tylenol! We were trying to cool him off with a wet rag. He didn't mind.


He's so sweet.

We got Preston the cutest little shoes. I adore this face.

Trying the sippy cup for the first time. Not so successful...

Hanging out with Daddy

Preston started doing the funniest thing. He will wrinkle up his nose and sniff. This night Dee was staying with us and he was continually wrinkling his nose and sniffing. It was cracking us up.

Turn up the volume for this video so you can hear the sniffs. Sorry it is sideways.

Grandma was also very good at making Preston laugh in his bouncer.



We finally finished Preston's nursery. The finishing touch was his curtains and I am in love with them. I still feel like something is missing, maybe something hanging from the ceiling in the corner or pillows on the rocking chair...I feel like it needs a little spice so I am open to suggestions!
It has been a great month and we are more in love with Preston than ever. He is still such a happy sweet boy and brings us such joy.

2 comments:

S said...

Madeline was looking at these with me and said, "Who are these people?" So I said, you know how you play with Emily Hicken, well I played with Emily Coons when I was little and this is her baby! And then Madeline asked if you guys were dead and if that was a long time ago. It's just so cute that the kids she plays with now are the ones that she'll keep in touch with 22 years from now, you know?

And I love your nursery, I think it's so cute. If I had ideas, I'd share them, but I think it's perfect. And Preston is adorable. And is it just me or do you get freaked out when your kid has a high temp, too?

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

The curtains are very cute and the nursery looks perfect. I'm not sure you need anything else. I like it just the way it is. Maybe you'll come across something later though when he gets bigger. His little nose sniffle is so cute. Ada does the same thing right now and she is also sucking on her bottom lip all the time too. Ada got her shots yesterday, then took a 2 hour nap and was still tired.