Friday, October 29, 2010

Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch

Two weeks ago we were able to go to the Dell' Osso corn maze and pumpkin patch in Lathrop with my family and Aaron's parents. We had a great time, even if it felt like a summer day.

My dad, Alyssa, Tommy and Caitlin in the corn.

In the middle of the corn maze, on top of the bridge



Aaron and Alyssa guided us through the maze. Here they are checking out the map.

Yay, we made it!

We were so hot and dehydrated after our trek through the maze, even Preston. Here is his first sips of water from a water bottle. He did so good!

Pumpkin Preston

I tried to get some cute pictures of Preston smiling at me in the pumpkins but he was too fascinated with the pumpkins and dirt to even look at me.


In the wheelbarrow

After our adventures Aaron, Preston and I went back to the Carter's to relax and watch the Giants game. Preston loves hanging out with his Grandma Carter on the blow up mattress.


We had a great weekend and loved getting together with our family. We love fall!

4 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I love the wheelbarrow picture. Super cute!

Mama Coons said...

Great photos! Thanks for reminding me of the fun I had!!!!

Unknown said...

goodness! he is too cute!!! he looks like a Coons!

~selina

Mel said...

Preston is such a man. He's so cute. Crazy it was such a hot day at the pumpkin patch.