Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Visit and 28

We were so excited when Matt and Lyndsey decided to come up with the kids for a visit. Since they were coming we decided it would be perfect to get together with my cousin Cherie and her husband and kids who live in Folsom. Everyone came over to our apartment (we are so happy to have a slightly bigger place so we can actually have people over!) and we had a pizza lunch. We then went to the park. Unfortunately I have zero pictures of this but we had so much fun! So much fun that we even got a call from our unhappy downstairs neighbors about the noise the kids were making running around :)
Cherie, Dave and the kids left after the park but Matt and Lyndsey came back to our apartment and took the kids swimming. We played around the apartment and then went to Costa Vida for dinner.
Caitlin was being so sweet with Preston. She was playing with him and giving him hugs.


Here are cousins Luke and Tommy. Luke was cracking me up with these silly faces he was making.

Caitlin loved running around these 2 and they just loved hanging out on this blanket together.


Matt and Lyndsey came to visit 3 days before my 28th birthday and they were so thoughtful to bring a delicious Katrina Rozelle cake.

Caitlin and Tommy were happy to help me blow out the candles


Thanks for a delicious cake and fun day! Come back soon!
On my actual birthday we forgot to take any pictures but I did get this one video.

He is crazy!
I also got to go shopping for some new clothes and Aaron and I went out to dinner. Of course Preston decided to throw a fit. He is usually so easy when we go out to eat but I don't think it's going to be easy any more. We left the first restaurant after getting our drinks because he wouldn't stop yelling or let me sit down. I decided to feed him and we tried again. We went to Outback and sat outside where there was no one around and stood holding him most of the time. We were glad we were able to do at least that and thankfully they were high tables so I could eat and stand. I was happy to be able to celebrate with my boys who I love so much. Here's to the 28th year!

1 comments:

S said...

So fun, Em! I can't believe what a big guy Preston is now, seriously!!!