Friday, October 5, 2012

Fairytale Town

We seriously love it when Anna and Kayden come to visit and go to Fairytale Town and this time Tommy got to come to. It was even more fun because it was spontaneous. I randomly called the house and Anna answered. We were just talking and I found out the kids didn't have school that day. She was saying how she wanted to do something fun so I said, "come up here and we'll go to Fairytale Town". I'm so glad she was game. We had so much fun.
We met at McDonald's for lunch before hand and these three were all over the place.
In the teepee at Fairytale Town. Tommy and Kayden are being Indians.
Tanner is 6 weeks old.
If he gives a smile he will usually look away.
Three boys on the barn slide.

Making a wish in the well.

I love that Tommy was running on the Crooked Mile and when I said to smile he made this pose for me.
Preston in action.
I had the three boys on the ponies and was gonna take a picture when the unknown kid ran, got up on the horse and said "cheese".

They conquered the cheese.
Proof that I was there.






Getting all three boys to look at the camera at the same time was impossible! They were definitely sick of me saying, "Look at me! Say cheese!"

More wishes


On the pirate ship


I love watching them play together.
In King Arthur's castle. The sun was shining in perfectly.
Come back soon Anna! And anyone else who wants to visit or come to Fairytale Town with us is welcome!

2 comments:

Mel said...

That looks so fun! I want to go!!! How nice to have your sister so close.

S said...

That looks even more fun than fairyland in oakland!